Thursday, November 4

baking, cooking & crafting list

I recently saw a few blogs where people were keeping track of their lists of things to do before a certain time or a certain age etc. I decided to start a list of things to complete before we leave Alabama...I'll keep this list updated (and probably add to it) as I go along. All suggestions are welcome!

Baking:
Croissants - Nancy Silverton's Breads From the La Brea Bakery (or from Flour)
Doughnuts - Allrecipes
Cake w/Fondant - Allrecipes 11/19 birthday sushi cake
Homemade Naan - Allrecipes

Cooking:
Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Popcorn Balls
Curry Chicken
Homemade Udon
Sushi

Sewing:
Baby Booties - like the baby snugg boots 12/19 booties for my future niece
New apron for me
Fleece baby jacket
Dog Jackets for Mac & Zoe

Yarn:
Learn to crochet  11/10 thanks to youtube!
Knit or crochet baby blanket 12/19 baby blanket for my future niece
Knit or crochet baby hat 12/24 newborn baby hat
Crochet something out of 'plarn' 12/27 started plarn market bag

Other Crafts:
Learn to emboss (heat) 11/14 made anniversary & birthday cards
Ornaments 11/7 felt ornaments for exchange & family

All suggestions are welcome!

Updated 1/12/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...